Strong Hold Botanical Gel
For All Hair Types
Size: 8oz / 2.7oz- refill options available
Our strong-hold gel will form a light cast and keep your curls in place.
It is a petroleum-free, naturally-derived, environmentally-safe option for gel.
The scent is a light, uplifting scent with notes of orange and citrus. It is a clean, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and formaldehyde-free fragrance oil.
Our Strong Hold Gel is for all hair types that enjoy a strong hold.
Can be used with a leave-in and curl cream.
Apply to damp or wet hair. Diffuse or air Dry.
Click HERE for recommendations on product layering.
Not for internal use. Avoid getting in eyes. Flush immediately if you get into your eye.
Botanical Strong Hold Gel is:
✔️ Vegan. Plant-based; Cruelty-free; Never tested on animals.
✔️ Mica + Titanium Dioxide-free
✔️ Artificial Color-free
✔️ Made in small batches
✔️ Sulfate Free
✔️ Silicone Free
✔️ Ethanol-free (drying alcohols)
Botanical Strong Hold Gel is packaged in recyclable aluminum bullets.
- 8oz aluminum bullet with a pump dispenser
- 8oz aluminum bullet without pump dispenser for refill option
- 2.7oz aluminum bullet for sample/travel size.
- We chose aluminum because it is lighter-weight than glass, which means cheaper shipping and less carbon emission.
- Unlike plastic, aluminum can be recycled an endless amount of times, making it a very sustainable option.
- To recycle: wash out any residue with soap. Remove label and place in trash. Place aluminum bullet in aluminum recycling.
To order a refill, simply select "8oz Refill" in the choice dropdown.
We will send you an 8oz aluminum bullet without the pump dispenser.
Distilled Water Infused With Marshmallow Root Chamomille, and Slippery Elm, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer (*Corn Starch), Rice Protein, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (*Cassia Seeds), Polyquaternium-10 (*Plant Cellulose), Citric Acid (*Citrus). (*Naturally-derived Source)
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease If you have any irritations in response to using these products, stop immediately, and see a medical professional to determine if you have a sensitivity or allergy.