Lightweight Conditioner Bar
The go-to for flat, lifeless hair and/or oily scalp.
Size: 3.35oz / 95g= 6 traditional 8oz bottles of conditioner
This Lightweight Conditioner Bar is a great option for those who have hair that is not very tolerant of oils. It will leave your hair conditioned without weighing it down. If you have flat, oily hair, this bar is a good option for you.
It has Tucuma Butter which is touted to be a vegetable "silicone" because it is so effective at smoothing the strands. It is lightweight and easily washed away. We also included hydrolyzed (small) rice protein which is known to increase density and volume of the hair strand by 32% while also strengthening the hair.
Our Signature scent is clean, uplifting, and refreshing with notes of eucalyptus, citrus, geranium, and lemongrass. (Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Formaldehyde-free)
We recommend pairing it with the Volumizing Shampoo Bar if you have very fine hair, and/or oily scalp.
You can purchase a shower tray here.
You can purchase travel tins here.
We use organic essential oils and clean fragrance oils to scent our bars. All of our fragrance oils are paraben-free, phthalate-free, preservative-free, and formaldehyde-free.
The essential oils are listed in case of allergies.
We offer a wide variety of options so you can find something you love! Some scents contain only essential oils, and some are a blend of essential and fragrance oils. These are listed below. We also have an unscented option.
Blends with only essential oils:
- Signature: A clean, simple, neat + tidy blend. It smells like... shampoo? It's a balanced blend that is refreshing and timeless. (Essential Oils inside: Geranium, Eucalyptus, Orange, Lemon, Lemongrass)
- Desert Rain: *Bestseller* There are few scents as pleasing as fresh rain over the Mojave Desert. This blend is reminiscent of creosote, sage, and wet sandstone. It smells balanced and refreshing. It is earthy, cleansing , and grounding. (Essential oils inside: Cedarwood, Sage, Rosemary, Lemon, Lavender, Eucalyptus)
- Flow State: This is an invigorating, uplifting, and exhilarating blend of oils. It smells spicy and mildly sweet. (Essential oils inside: Lemongrass, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Frankincense, Myrrh)
- Scalp Blend: A blend curated specifically for scalp issues such as inflammation, dandruff, fungal, and/or bacterial infections. It smells clean, and slightly herbal. You will likely notice notes of tea tree. (Essential oils inside: Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lavender, Bergamot, Lemongrass).
Blends with clean fragrance oils AND essential oils:
- Vanilla + Vetiver: *Bestseller* Think warm vanilla sugar. This is a customer-favorite that smells warm and sultry. It is a blend of vanillas with smoky and grounding vetiver. Sweet, and slightly musky. (Essential Oils inside: Vetiver, Bergamot, Patchoulli, Peru Baslam)
- Rose, Bergamot, Vanilla: This is a 'younger' twist on the traditional heavier rose scent. This blend is light and divine that smells slightly floral and sweet. It is a timeless and beautiful scent. (Essential Oils inside: Lemon, Bergamot).
- Lavender, Frankincense, Vanilla: This is a calming blend that has depth. It is grounding and relaxing. It smells slightly spicy, slightly sweet, a little floral, and absolutely divine. (Essential Oils inside: Lavender, Frankincense, Bergamot, Patchoulli, Peru Baslam)
- Eucalyptus + Mint: A BBW-type blend. It smells clean, sharp, refreshing, and slightly herbal. (Essential Oils inside: Eucalyptus, Peppermint)
- Pink Grapefruit + Sweet Pea: This is for those who love a strong, flirty scent. It is sweet, bright, and bubbly. (Essential Oils inside: Pink Grapefruit)
- Coconut, Lime + Pineapple: An all-time favorite blend of coconut, lime, pineapple, and vanilla. From tropical coasts, to local lakeshores, and California beaches, this is the scent of sun-kissed skin and summertime bliss. (Essential Oils inside: Lime)
How Long Will It Last?
**One 3.8oz shampoo bar is equivalent to SIX, 8oz traditional bottles of shampoo.
How long your bar lasts depends upon:
- How well you store it. Keep in a dry, cool area. Preferably out of the sun.
- Placing on an elevated dish or plate with drainage will ensure longest use. You can purchase one of ours here.
- How much you use per wash.
- How often you wash
This makes shampoo bars extremely budget-friendly as well as environmentally friendly.
By buying a shampoo bar, you are buying 100% the active ingredient as opposed to bottled shampoo, which is typically 80-90% water. You are also helping cut back on the 552+ million bottles that get thrown into the trash, annually, from traditional shampoo and conditioner.
The cleansing shampoo bar is a great option for low-to-medium-porosity hair.
- Fine hair
- Thin hair
- Oily Scalp
Run bar under hot water and rub between hands to release conditioner. Work conditioner into hair. For best results, leave conditioner in hair for 5-10 minutes and rinse out.
Not for internal use. Avoid getting in eyes. Flush immediately if you get into your eye.
For longest use, store in the driest area of shower/bath. Do not let the bar sit in water. Place on an elevated dish or plate with drainage. You can purchase one of ours here.
Consciously Curly Co Bars are:
✔️ 100% soap-free - read more about this here.
✔️ Mica + Titanium Dioxide-free
✔️ Artificial Color-free
✔️ Vegan. Plant-based; Cruelty-free; Never tested on animals.
✔️ Zero waste
✔️ Made in small Batches
✔️ Sulfate Free
✔️ Silicone Free
✔️ Ethanol-free (drying alcohols)
These come in a recyclable sachet.
To recycle: simply place this packaging in paper recycling. The label is made from 100% recycled content and is fully recyclable.
Signature Scent: BTMS (*Rapeseed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol (*certified sustainable palm + coconut), Tucuma Butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Provitamin B-5, Alkyl Esters (*Coconut), Fragrance Oil (Phthalate-free, Paraben-Free, Formaldehyde-free), Vitamin E, Geranium Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Leuicidal SF Complete (*Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Formaldehyde-free), Citric Acid (*Citrus). (*Naturally Derived Source)
Unscented: BTMS (*Rapeseed Oil), Cetearyl Alcohol (*Coconut and Certified Sustainable Palm), Cupuacu Butter, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Vegetable Squalane (*Sugar Cane), Alkyl Esters (*Coconut), Provitamin B-5, Fragrance Oil (Phthalate-free, Paraben-Free, Formaldehyde-free), Vitamin E, Geranium Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Leuicidal SF Complete (*Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Formaldehyde-free), Citric Acid (*Citrus). (*Naturally Derived Source)
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease If you have any irritations in response to using these products, stop immediately, and see a medical professional to determine if you have a sensitivity or allergy.