Ayurvedic Repair Mask
Now in a bigger size: 4oz / 114g
Our Ayurvedic Repair mask was inspired from an ancient system of holistic health. Ayurveda has been around for more than 5,000 years and is still followed today. In our opinion, nothing comes close to the results of ayurvedic herbs for hair repair.
The star ingredient in this mask is Cassia Obovata. It comes from a senna legume tree and is extremely beneficial for hair and scalp. It is strengthening, conditioning, and adds shine. It is also great at inhibiting scalp fungal infections and bacterial growth. Cassia will go into damaged hair and literally fill in gaps caused by breakage to fortify the strands. If you struggle with weak hair, this mask is definitely one to try!
Amla is a must in Ayurvedic hair care. It is strengthening, conditioning, helps to prevent greys, boosts volume, and reduces/prevents dandruff. It also stimulates hair growth.
Fenugreek is another Ayurvedic herb and it is packed with iron and protein. It helps to strengthen and restore luster. It is anti-inflammatory and reduces shedding.
We also included hibiscus, aloe, ginkgo biloba, gotu kola, bamboo, and neem to add nutrients and endless benefits.
The scent is very herbal. It smells grassy, but also has peppermint essential oil so it will leave your scalp stimulated and tingly.
All hair-types will benefit from this mask.
Please beware that some individuals with white or grey hair have reported that cassia adds a golden tint to their hair. Please do a test on shed hair before applying to your entire head.
3 tablespoons of water per 1 tablespoon of mask.
- Add mask to a glass bowl and add water. Stir to dissolve powder. You want a thin, yogurt-like consistency. Mix well and ensure all powder is dissolved. Using hot water can help.
- Rinse hair in hot water to open the cuticle.
- Make sure hair is detangled.
- Apply mask to hair and scalp.
- Cover with a shower cap or bag.
- Leave on hair for 1-3 hours
- Wash out. You may need to wash twice to ensure all residue is removed.
- Follow with Herbal Deep Conditioner.
*Tips when using the Ayurvedic Repair Mask.
- This mask can be messy so we recommend gathering all items before starting: a bowl, a tablespoon, a whisk or mixing spoon, a towel or old t-shirt, comb, clips, cap, spray bottle to re-wet hair if needed.
- Applying to hair in sections will make it easier to apply evenly.
- Keep hair Covered the entire time mask is on hair.
- Wear an old t-shirt as you will likely get the mask on whatever you're wearing.
- Make sure hair is clean and detangled for best results.
- Always follow with a deep conditioner for best results.
- Wash out, don't try to just rinse out.
Not for internal use. Avoid getting in eyes. Flush immediately if you get into your eye.
When To Use
We recommend doing the Ayurvedic Repair Mask once a month. If your hair is very damaged, try the ayurvedic repair mask every other week until strength is restored.
Ayurvedic Repair Mask is:
✔️ Vegan. Plant-based; Cruelty-free; Never tested on animals.
✔️ Mica + Titanium Dioxide-free
✔️ Artificial Color-free
✔️ Made in small batches
✔️ Sulfate Free
✔️ Silicone Free
✔️ Ethanol-free (drying alcohols)
Ayurvedic Repair Mask comes in 4oz paperboard packaging. It is fully recyclable. The label is made from 100% recycled post consumer waste and is recyclable.
Simply place in paper recycling when finished.
*Cassia *Obovata, *Aloe Vera, *Amla, *Fenugreek, *Hibiscus, *Gotu Kola, *Ginkgo Biloba, *Bamboo, *Neem, *Peppermint Essential Oil in *Coconut Oil. *Indicates this ingredient is certified organic
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease If you have any irritations in response to using these products, stop immediately, and see a medical professional to determine if you have a sensitivity or allergy.