Heat + UV Protectant Spray
Size: 8oz / 2.7oz- refill options available
Finally- A silicone-free, non-toxic, environmentally-safe, and low-waste solution for heat and UV protection.
This spray helps to protect against UV damage, as well as damage and dryness from heat-styling. It's a must-have for days in the sun, or for those who apply heat to their hair daily. Use prior to straightening, blow-drying, or diffusing for maximum protection.
Our Heat + UV Protectant Spray is for all hair-types.
You MUST shake prior to use. Spray onto hair 10-15 minutes prior to blow drying or straightening to allow time to soak into, and fully coat hair. If using stylers, spray this on after applying the stylers, but prior to applying heat.
Click HERE for recommendations on product layering.
Not for internal use. Avoid getting in eyes. Flush immediately if you get into your eye.
Heat + UV Protectant Spray Is:
✔️ Vegan. Plant-based; Cruelty-free; Never tested on animals.
✔️ Mica + Titanium Dioxide-free
✔️ Artificial Color-free
✔️ Made in small batches
✔️ Sulfate Free
✔️ Silicone Free
✔️ Ethanol-free (drying alcohols)
Heat + UV Protectant spray is packaged in recyclable aluminum bullets.
- 8oz aluminum bullet with a spray nozzle
- 8oz aluminum bullet without spray nozzle for refill option
- 2.7oz aluminum bullet for sample/travel size with spray nozzle
- We chose aluminum because it is lighter-weight than glass, which means cheaper shipping and less carbon emission.
- Unlike plastic, aluminum can be recycled an endless amount of times, making it a very sustainable option.
- To recycle: wash out any residue with soap. Remove label and place in trash. Place aluminum bullet in aluminum recycling.
To order a refill, simply select "8oz Refill" in the choice dropdown.
We will send you an 8oz aluminum bullet without the spray nozzle.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Hemisqualane (*Sugarcane), Sunflower Solubilizer, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (*Olive Oil), Sesame Oil, Barley Quat (*Barley + Coconut), Propanediol (*Corn Sugar), Optiphen Plus (paraben-free and formaldehyde-free 'natural' preservative), Fragrance Oil (Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Formaldehyde-free), Citric Acid (*Citrus). (*Naturally Derived Source)
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease If you have any irritations in response to using these products, stop immediately, and see a medical professional to determine if you have a sensitivity or allergy.